Scroll down to find information on what insurance we accept, some helpful hints to look over before your first visit, and links to forms to fill out to speed up your evaluation process.
Health insurance we accept:
- AARP (UHC)
- Anthem BCBS
- Department of Labor
- Medicare (Novitas)
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Administration
- Beech Street
- Casualty Management Network
- Child Health Plan + State Managed Care
- Child Health Plan + HMO
- Colorado Choice Health Plan-IPA
- Colorado Network
- Colorado Choice Health Plan-Commercial/Peak
- Colorado Access Medicare Advantage
- Coventry Companies Commercial
- Midlands Choice
- Multiplan (multiple small plans-see list)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- UMA-Poudre School District-PPO
**We are in network for most Worker’s Comp and Motor Vehicle Insurance.
Checklist to Look Over Before Your First Appointment
Be sure to wear clothing so that we can easily examine your problem area. If you would like, you can print out your intake forms and bring them completed with you to your first appointment. Although the state of Colorado allows people to access physical therapy services without seeing a physician first, most insurance companies require a doctor’s referral in order to reimburse for physical therapy services.
Things to bring to your first appointment:
- Your referral, if you have one.
- Your insurance card.
- Your drivers license.
- A list of all prescription and over the counter medications you are taking.
- Any paperwork that you have completed ahead of time.
You may want to call your insurance to verify what your physical therapy benefits are so that you feel well informed and know what to expect. Your first visit will consist of an interview, extensive evaluation of the problem area, and treatment may be initiated if appropriate.
Be prepared to answer questions about the problem like: “What specific activities make it feel better or worse?” “On a scale from 0 to 10 (with 10 being the worst possible pain you can imagine and 0 being no pain at all) what number would you rate your pain at it’s worst? At it’s best? Right now?” “When and how did your problem first start?” “What type of symptoms are you experiencing?”
To speed up your evaluation, please print out the forms below, complete them, and bring them with you to your first appointment. If you are unable to do this, they can be completed during your evaluation time.